Meet Your 2017 Basketball Homecoming Candidates

As the voting for basketball homecoming approaches, we wanted to introduce you to your senior homecoming candidates individually.

These are your candidates for 2017 Basketball Homecoming Queen:

Taylor Brooks

Taylor Brooks: Taylor is the daughter of Ronnie Brooks and Debbie McCuiston. She is President of the Spanish Honor Society and a 2016 Governor’s Scholar.

“If the shoe fits, then so will the crown 😉 

Erin Byassee

Erin Byassee: Erin is the daughter of Jay and Lora Byassee. She is a member of the Girls Varsity Tennis Team. Erin was also named a Junior Rotarian.

“Vote for me…. I already told my mom I won.”

Allie Farmer

Allie Farmer: Allie is the daughter of Tim and Julie Farmer. She is a 2016 Kentucky Governor’s Scholar and a member of the 2015 and 2016 Girls State Champion Tennis Team.

“I might not actually make a good farmer, but I think I’d make a good homecoming queen. Vote for me!”

Madelyn Harper

Madelynn Harper: Madelynn is the daughter of Kenny and Debbie Harper. She was chosen to be the January Junior Rotarian and is a member of National Honor Society, Beta Club, and Environmental Club.

“I’ve already bought my gown, so please vote and give me the crown.”

Hallie Poat

Hallie Poat: Hallie is the daughter of Dr. Wade and Angie Poat. She is a 2016 Governor’s Scholar. Hallie is also a Senior Pep Club Leader. 

“If I win, I’ll wear an inflatable squirrel costume to the school. #squirrelsrule”

Emily Seitzinger

Emily Seitzinger: Emily is the daughter of Dr. Scott and Susan Seitzinger. She is a four-year member of the Varsity Track and Field team. Emily is also the treasurer of Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

“Because my brother bet me 5 bucks I wouldn’t win.”

Taylor Smith

Taylor Smith: Taylor is the daughter of Laura and Mike Smith. She is a member of the Beta Club, a four-year recipient of the KHSAA All-State Academic award and a 2014 UCA National Champion.

“Vote for MEEE 🙂 ”

Hannah White

Hannah White: Hannah is the daughter of Sean and Amy White. Hannah is a 2016 Governor’s Scholar and Vice-President of Future Business Leaders of America.

“Snow White was a princess, but Hannah White could be your queen!”

These are your candidates for 2017 Basketball Homecoming King:

Connor Tilford

Connor Tilford: Connor Tilford is the son of Kristen and Russ Tilford. He is the Co-Chairman for the Student Government here at MCHS. Connor was also named a Junior Rotarian.

“Just keep voting…..for me!”

Ty Youngblood

Ty Youngblood: Ty Youngblood, son of Alan Youngblood and Karen Barnett is a member of FCA. Ty has also been a McCracken County football player for four years.

“Vote for me and together we will make McCracken Great Again!”

Cameron Hartig

Cameron Hartig: Cameron Hartig is the son of April Delapaz and Mike Hartig. He is a Varsity Football Kicker and has been an honor student all four years of high school.

“Plz don’t break my (Hart)ig…..Vote for me!”

Wayd Wood

Wayd Wood: Son of Michael and Stephanie Wood, Wayd Wood was named Mr. MCHS this year. Wayd is also the Vice-President of FFA. 

“Why not?”

Kyle Garner

Kyle Garner: Kyle Garner, son of Jeff and LeAnne Garner, is Captain of the Varsity Football Team. Kyle has maintained a 4.0 GPA throughout high school.

“Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I’ll hit somebody with my car. So sue me! No, don’t sue me. That’s the opposite of the point I’m trying to make. “-Michael Scott

Colin McCutchen

Colin McCutchen: Colin McCutchen, son of Trudy and Lynn McCutchen is a member of the McCracken County football team. He has also played baseball for MCHS for four years.

“I’ll make McCracken Great Again!”

Mason Vineyard

Mason Vinyard: Mason Vinyard, son of Monica and Christian Vinyard is a member of the McCracken County High School baseball team. He is also a 2016 Intermural Basketball Champion.

“Why not?”

Barton Christmas

Barton Christmas: Barton Christmas is the son of Steve and Robin Christmas. He is a Co-Chairman of the Student Government. Barton is also an avid harmonica player.

Give yourself the gift of Christmas for Homecoming!”