The Mustang Messenger

The Home of McCracken County High School Journalism

The Mustang Messenger

The Mustang Messenger

SENIOR PHOTO DEADLINE
ALL SENIORS PHOTOS DUE IN
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING SENIOR PHOTOS
Pale pink round 3d background shape with gold frame and shiny glitter, vector illustration

From the Horse’s Mouth: JouSTANG

Attention all Mustangs! Here at “From the Horse’s Mouth” Headquarters, we are here to bring you the most authentic, really unreal news across the school. Today’s news involves a new addition to the school, and no we are NOT horsing around.

As many know, there has always seemed to be an age-old rumor circulating McCracken over the years concerning a horse stable being put up on campus. If this is something you have heard of, we are here to inform you that your wishes are officially coming true! No more stalling. This hee-haw hysteria is no longer a fable; stay tuned for a MCHS Mustangs stable.

Not only is the school board planning to implement this so-called stable, they are even planning to incorporate various horse activities to keep students involved. The mane event stirring up anticipation is the introduction of medieval style jousting. This addition will be made to the PE class criteria, requiring students to honor our global history by participating in a classic-style horse jousting tournament. In honor of the true medieval style, students will also be required to wear the uniform of metal armor. It is what one must do to ensure safety. Coaches even plan to include an equestrian wellness segment in health classes; as well as a quick history lesson on the dutiful sport.

Who else will be interacting with these horses throughout the day? Look no further than the animal geniuses themselves: ag kids. No longer will they have to dream of a horse stable stench, a scenic nature ride, or even proper animal care; all these things will be right in their very own backyardThe school’s backyardthat is.

Saddle up and make way for McCracken’s soon to be new neigh-bors. This addition takes mustang pride to a whole new level.